Professional Hi Quality Precision Skate Sharpening coming soon at Adventure Cycle http://www.rbinc-sports.com
Blademaster™ is the global leader in skate care equipment and supplies. Blademaster skate sharpening machines are sold worldwide, and can be found in over 50 countries. We are proud to be the official and exclusive supplier to eight of the top national hockey federations, including Hockey Canada and Team USA. Blademaster machines are also endorsed by the Society of Professional Hockey Equipment Managers (SPHEM).
Blademaster is a division of Guspro Inc., a family owned and operated business located in Chatham, ON, Canada. Guspro entered the skate sharpening business in 1987 with the acquisition of TSM/Custom Radius, and shortly thereafter renamed the division to Blademaster.
Guspro Inc. was established in 1932 as the Canadian division of Sunnen Products Company, headquarted in St. Louis, MO. For over 50 years, Guspro distributed and manufactured Sunnen honing products, including machines, abrasives, and tooling. In 1980, Canadian manufacturing for Sunnen Products was set to wind down, and so Guspro Inc. began a transformation. Though Guspro remains the exclusive distributor of Sunnen Products in Canada, today the company is comprised of four unique but complementary divisions.
The #1 skate care company worldwide, Blademaster equipment can be found in over 50 countries. The Choice of Professionals, Blademaster is trusted by eight of the top national hockey federations, and endorsed by the Society of Professonal Hockey Equipment Managers (SPHEM).
Since 1968, Ice King has been a pioneer in the quest for a machine that can help ice makers produce optimal ice conditions for curlers. This dedication has made the Ice King brand synonymous with curling ice scraping machines throughout the world.
BAYCO designs, manufactures and sells innovative heat-cleaning solutions for the electric motor rewind industry, the powder coating and finishing industry, the automotive rebuilding industry and the plastic and polymer industry.
Our Distributed Products division principally serves the Canadian industrial and automotive sectors, and owes its roots to the Sunnen Products Company. Sunnen has been a global leader in high-precision honing, bore sizing and engine rebuilding equipment since 1924. Guspro also distributes products for a number of other excellent companies:
* To be the industry leader in our chosen markets by building long term relationships with our customers and our employees
* To provide our customers with quality products and services that meet and exceed their expectations
* Blademaster™ will be the best small company in the world
* The company will provide products that will meet and exceed the expectations of our customers
* Blademaster™ will have products that are of value to the community
* Blademaster™ will strive to make the world a better place
* The company must be profitable to continue to provide income, security, and an exciting future for all associated with the company
* The employees are included in the vision and are encouraged to take personal pride in what they are doing and to grow with the company
* All should have fun, enjoy what’s going on and be challenged by the future
* We will operate in an honest, legal, and ethical manner, placing high value on individual and collective integrity
* We are customer focused and driven by the needs of the market
* We do what we say we will do – with pride in our products
* We hire the best people and encourage personal growth
* We encourage and reward results
* We are committed to quality, safety, and environmental leadership
* We encourage teamwork and strive to empower everyone on the team
* We respect and value everyone’s contribution
* We enjoy work and believe that we have to create a good working environment
* We believe in open, honest communication and that everyone should be treated with fairness and dignity
* We encourage risk-taking and creativity
* Blademaster is global. Our equipment can be found in over 50 countries.
* Over 80 years of manufacturing and design expertise. Our products are manufactured 100% in-house from raw material to finished product in our modern 100,000 square foot facility.
* Toll-free access to customer service and technical support.
* We support what we sell, and maintain an extensive inventory for service and repair.
* Locally based and factory trained sales/service representatives. Setup and training is included with all machine purchases (North America).
* For the past two decades, Blademaster has been the official skate sharpener for SPHEM (Society of Professional Hockey Equipment Managers).
* Blademaster is the official and exclusive supplier to 8 of the top national teams.
* Still not sure? Check out these testimonials to see why Blademaster is “The Choice of Professionals.”
“We appreciate your help and continued partnership over the years as well and look forward to working with you for years to come. The new machine here not only works awesome, but the height is great for us and the exhaust works very well. Not to mention the custom paint job and USAH logo.”
Brock Bradley — Equipment Manager, USA HOCKEY National Development Team
“We are very happy with our new machine, being able to have 2 guys sharpen at the same time is a huge benefit for us. I have also been very happy with the new exhaust system. I have had many comments on the great look of the machine! Being able to use our team colors and design the look of the machine is a great benefit. Thanks Blademaster and NESSI for the continued great service.”
Darren Granger — Equipment Manager, LA Kings
“We’re fortunate to have a great partner like Blademaster. We have eight portable machines to start the season, four in North America and four we ship to Europe. By the end of the season, the machines get beat up from all the travel, but Blademaster’s durability shines through. And it’s always backed up by great service and support.”
Robin McDonald — Equipment Manager, Hockey Canada
“My experience with Blademaster has been fantastic. The service is top-shelf. The product is top-shelf. I highly recommend it to anybody – any of my colleagues or anyone in the retail side looking to do something with skate sharpening. They have by far the best product in the market. I’ve been using it since Lake Superior – I’ve always sharpened skates using a Blademaster.”
Paul Boyer — Equipment Manager, Detroit Red Wings
“I just recently switched back to a Blademaster machine – over the last seven or eight years it’s amazing to see the change in machinery. The PLATINUM machine they have today is wonderful. It’s got a clean filtered exhaust, the machine is quieter, and the tabletop made of granite allows for a smooth surface to work with.”
Brian Papineau — Equipment Manager, Toronto Maple Leafs
“I always had Blademaster machines at home, in the practice facility, and on the road. I like the product, first of all, and it comes with great customer service. Blademaster does an awesome job. Again, customer service is second to none. It’s the type of service we need in our line of business.”
Pierre Gervais — Equipment Manager, Montreal Canadiens
“It’s all I’ve ever used; they’ve always taken good care of me. Everything works great and it’s built to last and that makes my job a lot easier.”
Troy Parchman — Equipment Manager, Chicago Blackhawks
Built-in quiet exhaust system with replaceable filter cartridge. 2 station machine with 1 finishing station & 1 direct drive cross grind station. 20 percent smaller foot print than the 3 station machine. Comes with 1 cross grind dresser (CGD700), low profile casters, scratch resistant lexan™ shield, 1 pair safety glasses, Blademaster banner, service filter indicator light, sweep tray & vacuum hose. Built to accept new generation Mark6 Custom Radius System. New easy to use front feed system with integrated linear bearings.
H-52”, W-27½”, L-40½” (With sweep tray – Length 46½”) Weight 720lbs.