JAMIS 2015 TRAIL X 650 27.5″ MOUNTAIN BICYCLE HARDTAIL. Finally now everyone can enjoy the benefits of 650 or 27.5″ wheeled bicycles!
Advantages of a 27.5 650b in the Jamis Line up. Jamis is the best to go with as they have the most experience and other lines have hi stand over height and geometry that is not fine tuned.
- Same wheelbase so they are as quick around turns.
- They are great to go over rock and logs almost as good as a 29er.
- They have low stand over heights the same as 26”.
- They accelerate around corners the same as a 26” bicycle.
- Mid weight maybe a bit more then the 26” bicycle.
- As your bottom bracket is below the wheel axles the bicycle is more stable then 26”.
- Great on fast downhills.
- Great choice even if your short tall or heavy.
- rial x
- Really the best choice of the three wheel size bicycles. Unless you are really tall and heavy or short and light this is the best choice.
RB INC 79 Wingold ave unit 10 open 7 days a week 416 787 4998
Building great recreational-level bikes that ride much like (and look a lot like) our hi-end bikes is a passion at Jamis. And no bikes showcase our commitment to do just that better than these bikes. The Trail X chassis emphasizes all-day performance and the handling’s quick and sure without being overly darty. But make no mistake, if you want to throw down, the Trail X is more than able to keep up with 27.5 wheels, precise shifting drivetrains and incredibly powerful disc or linear pull brakes.
6061 aluminum main tubes, over-sized seat tube, zero-stack head tube, over-sized stays, replaceable derailleur hanger
RST Gila 27.5″, coil spring, external preload adjustor, 28mm stanchions, aluminum lowers, 100mm travel
Zero-stack internal cup threadless, 15mm cone spacer
Alex ACE-17 double-wall alloy rims, 36H, heavy-duty ATB hubs with QR, stainless spokes
CST Patrol, 27.5 x 2.0”
Shimano TX-35 rear and TX50 front
Shimano EF41, 3×7-speed
KMC Z51, 7-speed
Shimano TZ31, 7-speed, 14-34T
Forged alloy crank, 42/34/24T, 170mm (15″) 175mm (17″-21″)
ATB platform, hi-impact resin
Alloy linear pull type with Shimano levers
Jamis XC riser, 25.4 x 20mm rise x 620mm
Jamis XC alloy threadless, 25.4 x 10º rise x 90mm (15”), 100mm (17″), 110mm (19″), 120mm (21″)
Jamis alloy micro-adjust, 31.6 x 350mm (15″) 400mm (17″-21″)
Jamis ATB Sport, SL cover, protective front and rear guards
15”, 17”, 19”, 21”
Palladium or Ano Black